Offer DetailsOffer Detail: Buy One Dish get Another Free
Buy one dish from menu and get another dish of same or lesser value free.
- 12:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Open 7 Days
- Not applicable on Breads
For centuries fired ovens have shaped human settlements, cities, empires
and our civilization. From cooking our food to forging metal for our
wars and baking mud and bricks to build our cities, fire does it all.
War kills, cities are too expensive to build, but food is something we
can cook, and cook rather well. At Balkh Bukhara, we pay an ode to fire,
our primal witness, with food that has evolved and has survived the
most fires of both creation and destruction. Fires that were raged by
armies of some of the greatest empires of the ancient and medieval world
and fires that kindled the finest arts, culture, architecture,
craftsmanship, religion, theology, trade and of course, food.
The use of the cylindrical clay oven and an exotic blend of spices set apart this cooking technique from any other in the world. The spice mix is often a closely guarded family secret passed on through the generations or by a master chef to a deserving understudy after years of tutelage. We have the good fortune of embracing the skills and secrets of a master chef in the direct lineage of cooks from the house of Lucknowi Nawabs. We’ve gone further and kindled a fire in our Tandoors that bears a witness to the rich history of this food – an ode to Balkh and Bukhara for the discerning foodies of the Tricity.
Terms & Conditions
- Voucher cannot be bartered for cash
- Valid at: SCF 21 Sector 64, Phase 10, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Mohali
- Present the voucher prior to requesting your bill
- Valid on all days from 12:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- 1 Cocktail for one person
- Voucher is deal specific and can't be clubbed with any other offer
- Phone: 098710 05987
How To Redeem
- Click Get Now and after clicking either log in or if a new member then sign in.
- Click on Proceed after filling in the particulars.
- At Merchant Location Redemption:Present your voucher code in the Printout/SMS only at the time of billing before the bill generation.