Offer Details: Get Non-Veg Lunch/Dinner Buffet with 1 Fresh Lime Water/Iced Tea in Just Rs.349
- Lunch: 11:30 AM to 3:15 PM
- Dinner: 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM
(Open 7 days)
The Cellar in Panchkula
Catering to a need in Panchkula, Hot Millions opened a fine dining restaurant at Panchkula on the lines of the popular Salad Bar & Restaurant in Chandigarh. Conveniently located in the heart of Panchkula at Sector 9, it provides ample parking space and is open 7 days of the week from 11 am to 11 pm. The ambience is warm and the interiors are plush, keeping in tune with the traditions of an exclusive fine dining restaurant including a fire place. "Tavern" has it all - A Full Service Restaurant, A Salad Bar, Private Lounge Area, Bar, etc. It's the perfect place for both business and pleasure. Food at The Tavern ranges from authentic Indian Tandoori & Mughlai to Continental, Mexican and Chinese. Sizzlers are a inhouse specialty. The Buffet offers nine different varieties of Salads.
HM-The Cellar is the place to be for the discerning gourmand. The variety in taste and flavour is simply amazing. Food ranges from authentic Indian Tandoori & Mughlai to Continental, Mexican and Chinese. Sizzlers are a specialty. The Restaurant also boasts of a Full Bar.
Terms & Conditions
- Voucher is valid for 30 days from Purchase
- Valid at: SCO No.303, Sector 9, Panchkula, Haryana 134109, India
- All decision and condition of manager will be applicable @hotmillions
- If any other terms and condition it will be applicable
- Taxes Included
- One voucher valid for 1 Persons
- Sharing not allowed
- Offer valid for dine-in only
- Prior reservation mandatory 0172 4602645, 0172 2579888
- Voucher is deal specific and can't be clubbed with any other offer
- Redeem the voucher in single visit
- Show your voucher code in the print out / SMS to avail the discount
How To Redeem
- Click Get Now and after clicking either log in or if a new member then sign in.
- Click on Proceed after filling in the particulars.
- At Merchant Location Redemption: Present your voucher code in the printout only at the time of billing before the bill generation