Offer: Get Veg/Non-Veg Lunch/Dinner Buffet for Kids in Just Rs.249
- 12:00 PM-11:00 PM
- Open 7 Days
Merchant DetailsIt all started because a housewife loved to cook and an army officer was looking towards premature retirement and a new career in the restaurant business. Harinder Mohini and Col. Anant Bir Singh together started the first outlet in 1979. She, with her culinary skills and he, with his administrative finesse, soon had a flourishing fast food business that had people queuing up for an empty table. A response that justified the opening of four more outlets in and around Chandigarh and the sons pitching in with their own unique qualifications. The name Hot Millions uses the same initial's as in Harinder Mohini's name i.e. HM. Hot Millions endeavour is to provide their guests the best in food and make their visit memorable to any of their locations. Due the centralization of the mother kitchen Hot Millions has maintained its quality and standard since all the items are prepared there in semi-cooked form. The dedication and hard work put in by the founders has made the group a regional brand in North India.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid at: SCO 76/79, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh
- Taxes Included
- Voucher Valid till for 30 days from date Of purchase
- All decision and condition of manager will be applicable @hotmillions
- If any other terms and condition it will be applicable
One voucher valid for 2 persons only
- Voucher will only be valid if presented at time of ordering/ arrival
- Prior reservation mandatory contact: 0172-4602612
- Voucher is deal specific and can't be clubbed with any other offer
- Voucher is valid for one time use only
- Show the voucher at the outlet to avail the discount
Manager's decision will be final
- Show your voucher code in the print out / SMS to avail the discount
How To Redeem
- Click Buy Now and after clicking either log in or if a new member then sign in.
- Click on Proceed to Payment after filling in the particulars.
- At Merchant Location Redemption:Present your voucher code in the Printout/SMS only at the time of billing before the bill generation.